There is no denying it now, we are squarely rooted in the middle of the holiday season. We know this can be a very challenging time of year for a lot of people. The general stress of the holidays can be extremely taxing but the extra hustle and bustle the season tends to bring with it by adding additional duties to an already full schedule can be overwhelming. Myrtle Beach’s Ultimate California Pizza has a few suggestions on how to reduce your stress levels. Even if it is just helping you decide what’s for dinner each day.
Here are our suggestions in the best possible seasonal theme!
- Gift Cards
- We know you have gifts to buy and the stress of figuring out what to buy for who just isn’t worth it. Gift Cards are the answer. No one ever complains about the opportunity to choose their own presents, and who would be silly enough to turn down food? Food is always a great gift! The best part? If you make your purchase of $50 of gift cards in store, we will give you an additional $10 gift card for FREE! The second best part? Our gift cards are good at any Divine Dining Location! That is 16 different locations! Ultimate California Pizza, UCP Game Zone, Nacho Hippo, River City Café, Bubba’s Fish Shack, and Pawley’s Raw Bar. It’s the deal of the season!
- Ultimate California Pizza MERCH!
- Who wouldn’t be happy getting an awesome T-shirt to rep the pizza brand they love?
- Tiajuana Flat Bread
- A couple weeks ago we showed a video of our homemade from scratch pizza dough being made. Did you know we also make our palm bread also? This fresh baked canvas provides the perfect back drop for our Tiajuana Flat Bread. Beef or chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, jalapenos, cheddar cheese and a side of homemade fire-roasted salsa are a flavorful combination. Top it off with some sour cream and everyone at your table will be asking for more!
- Malibu Greek Salad
- We know there are some of you out there that are sensitive to what you eat, not just during this season, but during the whole year. We have something for you too! There are several healthy options available to you on our menu. We suggest the Malibu Greek Salad. A full bed of fresh greens layered with tomatoes, red onions, black olives, banana peppers, and feta cheese. We even add a side of hummus and fresh baked palm bread. Need to get some additional protein? We would be happy to add some oven-roasted chicken to your meal.
- Chicken Pesto Sandwich
- The family wants pizza, but you have other things in mind? Check out our Schiaccatta Sandwiches. I would specifically recommend the Chicken Pesto. After a brief vacation from our menu, it has returned as a re-invented masterpiece that hits all the right taste buds. The new bread is a perfect blend of focaccia and ciabatta bread stuffed full with spinach, pesto chicken, Monterey Jack cheese, red onions and artichoke hearts. It is a filling option for those looking for something other than a pizza!
- Build Your Own Pizza
- Do we really need to elaborate? Put what you want and only what you want, how you want it on your pizza. Picky eaters rejoice!
- The River Dale
- This isn’t a pizza we have talked a lot about before but it is a great option for someone looking for something without a tomato based sauce. The River Dale features our Hand Tossed Italian White crust with a Thousand Island Dressing topped with ground beef, hickory smoked crumbled bacon, mozzarella, Monterey Jack and mild cheddar cheeses. It creates a unique flavor profile that will have you coming back for more.
- The Sonoma follows the suit by introducing a garlic white sauce to our menu. This pizza is piled high with oven-roasted chicken, tomatoes, spinach and then covered in mozzarella and smoked gouda cheeses.
- A simple pizza but one built with the non-meat eater in mind. Tomatoes, black olives, red onions, green peppers, mushrooms, and basil. Simple yes, but full of flavor.
- Golden Hawaiian
- Yes, pineapple belongs on a pizza. It pairs extremely well with smoked ham, green onion, and mozzarella and cheeses. To finish the flavor profile, we top it off with some dates and shredded coconut. This pizza will make you a believer.
- The Lite Works
- Another menu item that was on vacation, brought back specifically by request of our customers. The Lite Works features our homemade Wicked Wheat crust, ultimate red sauce, chicken, mushrooms, red onion, red peppers, pineapple and mozzarella. It is a distinctive blend of sweet and spice on a balanced crust.
- The Big Kahuna
- There isn’t much I can say about The Big Kahuna that hasn’t been said before. This pizza is the pizza of your dreams. Be prepared for your taste buds to explode.
This holiday season we hope that you can relax and avoid the stress and if we can make dinner easier just give us a call. From all of us, to all of yours. Happy Holidays!